Intercom is growing at an amazing rate. We now have thousands of customers, and we want to deliver an excellent customer experience to every single one of them. Previously we have shared support responsibilities amongst the team, but the time has come to hire someone who will own this responsibility.
You will be the first point of contact for all customer enquiries. You will be responsible for dealing with all feedback and questions, performing triage of any technical issues, and reporting to the product team to ensure we continue to learn from our customer feedback. In addition, you will proactively identify and talk to new sign-ups to ensure they are getting the most out of the product.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of web technologies
- Previous experience with ruby (and rails) is desirable, even if all you have done is done some tutorials and built basic apps
- You will have a computer science / software engineering background (or be able to demonstrate an equivalent)
- You will be working from our Dublin office
- You will have excellent written and spoken English for communicating with our customers
Join a very exciting & internationally relevant start-up building a web product aiming to change the nature of the how business is done online
Work with a small but incredibly talented team using modern web technologies
An opportunity to transition to our product team after 12 – 18 months, assuming sufficient progress has been made
For this role, we will consider candidates without prior commercial experience.
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – Include a resume, and links to any projects (personal or commercial) that you’ve worked on.